Our Adoption Process
- Fill out an adoption questionaire completely. Tell us as much as possible about yourself, your current pets and your previous pets.
- Little Paws will contact you by email if your application is accepted.
- If it seems like it would be a possible match you will receive a phone call.
- If it still seems like it might be a good match, we schedule a time for you, your current dog, if applicable, the foster dog and the Little Paws foster parent to meet. There may be more than one family meeting the same dog.
- If Little Paws, the foster dog and the applicant agree that it's a good match a home check may be performed.
- Adoption fees will be collected.
- Then we complete the adoption!